This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


4.05.2010

day 98 of 365

The past month has been too over-scheduled for my liking -- I've been feeling like I'm always two steps behind, and my lists of things to do have been getting longer rather than shorter. Time to slow the wheels and clear the schedule. Vacation is right around the corner, and I'm going to savor every minute of it.

4 comments:

  1. A good word, hope you have an excellent vacation.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo. The signs on trees on my road say "Caution Truck" and I always think to myself, "What is the purpose of a caution truck?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. great reminder.
    i love the feel of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. It's great. I love the photography.

    ReplyDelete