This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


4.08.2010

day 100 of 365

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it's a beautiful Cape Cod morning. And it's day 100 of my photo journey!

Many thanks to all you followers out there and the work you're doing on your blogs -- I love that I've gotten a peek into your lives and seen your amazing images. Give yourselves a gold star. Or better yet, give yourselves one of these glorious stars....magnolia, that is.

Now, on to the next 100 days.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Day 100! I am looking forward to your next 100 captures. :)
    Love the magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100th day! Your magnolia is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy day 100. Thanks for sharing - I love the magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy day 100! wow. think of all the moments you've captured. this photo is beautiful! I look forward to the next 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a few of daily photo blogs, it is so fun, I just started mine, I hope I can post as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete