This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


4.23.2010

day 110 of 365



I suspect the driver of this truck had a few choice words to say (see him in the top photo to the left), but I cannot print them here. Ditto for the people in the 5-mile traffic jam created by this sad accident.

Read about the truck fire here.

This was taken on our road trip from Cape Cod to Baltimore.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I like how the article describes the truck as "melting." What an inferno! I'm glad nobody was hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... this is unreal! Quite the shot I must add, could you feel the heat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! the heat was intense, even for the 3 seconds it took to drive by!

    ReplyDelete