This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


4.28.2010

day 121 of 365


A few more outtakes from our vacation. I went walking here on our last morning with my stepmother Debby and her husband Phil. Lutherville Historic District has wonderful old homes with lots of character. The female seminary mentioned above was converted into a nursing home where my grandmother lived out her last years -- she died at the ripe old age of 101!

Here are a couple of the houses.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, love every single picture, but I love the vintage processing the most.. Well done!

    By the way, can you re-follow my blog, because something awful happened & I lost all my followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Did you see the house that the guy restored from an old train station?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that was so cool! Couldn't get a shot of it that did it justice (I stopped short of walking into his front yard...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome photos, the last house reminds me of fairy tale houses. Great shots Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful photos Lucy! I love the processing too.

    ReplyDelete