This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


3.18.2010

day 79 of 365

A view of my bedside table. I'm reading Jane Eyre for the umpteenth time, and re-watching the Masterpiece Theatre adaptation of the book. Some local ladies have started the Bronte-Along group, for those of us who are a little obsessed with the Bronte sister's books and films. Yesterday I created some photo collages as part of the Bronte-Along project. You can see them posted on my other blog.

6 comments:

  1. Jane Eyre is the best book ever. I am totally a Bronte fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this capture, it as a certain richness about it.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture; it is warm and cozy. I have to admit (shhh) I have never read Bronte. I guess there is no time like the present!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So where does one get the MP Theatre adaptation to view?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why -- at the Sturgis Library, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane Eyre...my all-time favorite. I haven't seen the movie...yet :)

    ReplyDelete