This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


6.13.2010

day 167 of 365

Yesterday by pure coincidence blogger/flickr pals Windy Richardson and Michel Feist both featured Volkswagen buses in their photos. It got me reminiscing about Volkswagens of the past -- I grew up riding in the back seat of two different buses, and then enjoyed the Karmen Ghia life in college.

But a bug is what I've always coveted. And then in the midst of my trip down memory lane, what should I spot but this sweet little temptress. I think the universe it trying to tell me something, don't you?

6 comments:

  1. I had the identical yellow bug. It was a 1972. Vroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute car, I love the old bugs. I think that you NEED one Lucy, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is.

    Those are made by our neighbors (Germany). Worthy ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!! slug bug! :)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/monybean/4556508267/in/set-72157623615320708/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned to drive in my mom's bug which was exactly like the one you have photographed. I eventually got my own '68 white bug. How I loved that car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coincidence? I don't think so. The bug/universe is a definitely telling you something! Awesome license plate too!

    ReplyDelete