This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


6.09.2010

day 163 of 365

This sign hangs in the kitchen of a bed and breakfast run by two men. :)

My apologies to the men out there -- I don't actually believe the words on this sign. In my experience, men are just as talented at making beds and breakfast as women. It's not that they can't; they often just choose not to. Pretty smart, I'd say.

3 comments:

  1. I make the bed but luckily J makes breakfast every morning ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgive them for putting that sign, but I really love it.

    I'm for one, I'm good at making beds and breakfast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Love this sign, when I visit out at the farm, I do the bed making and generally cook the breakfast unless I want eggs cooked a very different way, one which I choose not to eat! At least he tries so I'd give him an E for effort! :-)

    ReplyDelete