This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


5.04.2010

day 127 of 365

The American teenage landscaper's version of the Ploughman's lunch. PBJ sandwich, cheese sticks, yogurt, orange, applesauce, veggies, peanut butter crackers, 2 fruit & grain bars, and 2 granola bars. Plus a gallon of water. He packs this himself every morning, after a hearty breakfast. I suspect he burns this all off by noon.

4 comments:

  1. love this! i have 2 teenage boys-so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's more than I eat in one day! Very healthy appetite indeed. This takes me back to when my boys were in their teens, they sure could eat as well, funny though, my daughter didn't eat much, well not half as much as her brothers did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to eat this much when I worked as a landscaper back in the day. It is tough work! The boys I worked with wondered where I put it all. mind you I was so tired by the end of the day, I would be lucky to get down some microwave popcorn before I went to bed at 8:30...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this cracks me up as I'm looking at summer looming ahead and having to keep three boys fed, and it will look a lot like that picture. breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, late afternoon snack, dinner, bed-time snack....day after day after day... :)

    ReplyDelete