This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


12.31.2010

day 365 of 365

I'm all out of words. Speechless.

Well... just about.  Here I am at the end of my 365 journey, and the end of 2010, and I'm absolutely flabbergasted that so many of you stuck with me through to this last moment.  You've all been so supportive, and reading your comments each day and following YOUR photo projects has been a truly amazing experience.  I have found such a fabulous community of photographers and writers and artists here in blog-land and on flickr, and I've made some amazing new friends -- something I didn't really think was possible on the faceless internet.  Thank you one and all.

Please join me on my regular blog, a little light reading, for my upcoming 53-project -- it will feature a series of photo essays, a chance to share your work, some giveaways, and other fun stuff.

There's not much more to say...except that I've loved every minute of this journey, and I love all of you.  May 2011 be the best year ever.  And so with that:

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Lucy! Quite an accomplishment. I look forward to following your 53 project next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your success for 2010 any your 365 project. I hope your 2011 is as equally challenging for all the right reasons and as successful.

    Kind regards

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I have really enjoyed following you this year :) I can't wait to see you 53 project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...it takes comitment to do this project. You did an amazing job.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Sorry I only discovered you towards the end - but better late than never! looking forward to your 2011 projects!

    Peace and Love in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you, LUCY. We did it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I am so proud of all of us! I still have a few photos to post, because my posting is a few days behind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! You made it all the way through and have a most beautiful collection of photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh boy lucy, so very very congratulations. what a year. I'm so glad the internet connected our faces. you rock and I can't wait to keep following on your new journey. thanks for having me along. bravo (p.s. this is going to be the longest 8 days of my LIFE!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on completing your project! I look forward to seeing more images in 2911.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations... I just found your blog a little while ago so I am disappointed to see it end so soon... well soon for me... but I'll go back through it and it will be a little pick-me-up with coffee... enjoy your work... best to you in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  12. way to go for crossing the finish line with style! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Lovely photos! We have just found your URL @ GhostWorks/Flickr. :)

    ReplyDelete