This 365 day project features photos that include words (actual or implied),
text, books,
writing, letters and numbers, signs, libraries, and.... well, you get the idea.


12.22.2010

day 356 of 365

Squash.  I love that word.

This squash is a little lonely, left to fend for itself in a frosty field.

OK -- we're coming down to the wire on this 365 project.  Less than 10 days left, and then it is done!  For those of you who've been faithfully following along, we need not part company after it's all over.  Pop on over to my other blog, a little light reading, and become a follower, or subscribe via RSS, or bookmark it in your browser.  Because next week, when this blog is all done, I'll be starting what I'm calling my "53 project," which is a lot like a 52-week project except that I'll be turning 53 in 2011 and so I'm throwing in an extra week at no additional cost.  :)  There will be a photo essay every week, giveaways, and a glimpse into life here on Cape Cod.  Please join me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good, I'll be over to follow you over there. Wow, 10 days and that's it? Where did this year get away on us? It seems like I just began this blog journey not too long ago and this is year 2 coming to a close!

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete